Friday, June 6, 2008

Moving On


Please don't be nice to me anymore
I thought that by treating me this way, 
It only hurts that all I see is what I want
But the truth is I can't have it.

I know that this love of mine
Will remain unrequited,
But what can I do?
I'm just a simple human being.

I'm loving someone as high as a star
In other words I can't have him.

So from now on I say to you,
Treat me differently...
It's better if it's in a harsh way
I think that this is the best way

As what have other people said,
Hatred will last longer than happiness right?

But you know I'm happy
That I met a person like you
Because when I see you, everything changes
And it feels like the world is 
Reserved for the two of us.

You complete me......
But I don't complete you
I need to do this, so that's
It's easy for me to move on......

No comments: