Friday, June 6, 2008

New Beginnings II


(Are these two dating?)

May 20- THIS DAY WAS THE WORST! I started my day quite fairly doing the daily routines. But this friend of mine IM'd me about a SCANDAL... Want to know what? It's all about the TAESU scandal. And the ultimate question is... ARE THESE TWO DATING? (TAE- Tae Yeon of SNSD and SU- Junsu of DBSK) Well I was not really mad I didn't know what I'm really feeling at that time... I had certainly mixed emotions. I wanna laugh on what the fans are reacting. I'm mad because some of my friends are making a fuss out of it. I wanna cry because he is already taken (Oh come on Isabel be realistic *WAPAK! Slap in the face!* Isabel you do know that he is a star...) And to tell you I'm not sure if this is true or just a publicity stunt made by "father" LSM.

And this is my real comment about the "SO CALLED SCANDAL" (Para na rin sa DBSK..)  
Yeah! I was sad at first. But what can I do? Hindi ko naman hawak sa leeg si Junsu ei! And also the same for the rest of the DBSK boys. I can't tell them not to love and I can't control their hearts. And who am I anyway? A mere fan? (*Slaps myslef!* Isabel don't be like that. Note to self: If there are no fans they will not be famous.) As long as they are happy with that person then let them be! Why not anyway! Let's just give them a break. They are still human beings after all and they need to love somebody. (Ei kung maging sila man ei hindi rin sila magtatagal. Walang magtatagal sa SHOWBIZ noh!) In one way or another let's just accept the fact that our idols can't be single for the rest of their lives.

May 24- *dun dun dun dun!* TAICHI AT THE PARK! LOL! This day was really memorable and cool. So ayun nga.. We had a scheduled performance sana ang group namin na magperform sa isang CEMETERY.... Actually hindi mo talaga aakalaing menteryo siya kasi naman ang ganda ng lugar.. Maaliwalas at tsaka bulubundukin kasi so parang nag-outing kami.... Ei yun nga... umalis kami mga 10 minutes before 1 o'clock in the afternoon at tsaka nakarating kami mga alas dos na.... Ang saya pa nga namin kasi mahangin at may araw pa ng time na yun.... So ayun bihis na kami ng clothes... In preparation for the show.... After that practice kami..... Ei malas na lang namin nag simula nang umambon... So sabi muna namin,..... BAKA BLESSING ITO GALING KAY GOD PARA DI TAYO MAGKAMALI! Sa pag-aakala naming BLESSING ei lumakas na yung ulan... SUS!!!!! Ayun nabasa kami.. Pero ano ba naman... Ang sosyal namin noh.. Pumunta lang talaga kami ng bukid para mabasa ng Ulan! SOSYALAN TO THE MAX TALAGA! Mabuti na lang at may free food.. Kaya kain na lang kami para ma wala yung pagkadismaya namin.... HahahahaI! Pero ok lang naman... Isa yun sa mga experiences ko na di ko makakalimutan.......  Hahahahaha!

And those were the highlights of my experiences for the month of May.

picture credit: soompi forums

No comments: