Friday, June 6, 2008

New Beginnings

(Beautiful Flowers...)
Goodbye May and hello June! As they say there are new beginnings to every end and I do believe in that saying. As June starts, students from the western part of the globe and also some countries in Asia already ended their school year. But for us here in the Philippines it is the other way around.

So please do join me as I reminisce some of my experiences in the month of May.

May 2- Surrendered my form 138 at the registrars office, filled up a form, got to know my section, paid the down payment fee and viola! I'm an official student of the University of San Carlos (again?:D) Well.. Yeah actually I'm happy that I'm enrolled BUT! what made my day as bad as hell was when I knew that I'm not a part of the cream class which is VIOLET.. (By the way in our school sections are being classified by colors) And to tell you the truth I WAS MAD AT MYSELF! And I began to question myself.. Am I that dumb? Why didn't I do better on my studies? I know that in all the questions that I asked I'm the only one that knew the answer. I'm not dumb, I just didn't take the test seriously. I did my best, but I guess that wasn't enough.
All this time I was and am a PROCRASTINATOR! I love to cram but I hope that I can correct that bad habit of mine.
Oh well... After all this is my fault. But I certainly thank God for giving me a friend that was there to listen and comfort me when I was devastated.. (Salamat po kay Monique!)

May 17- Korean Music festival at Hollywood Bowl California. God! I wish I was there. But sad to say I'm dead broke! Now I have no choice but to read on the fan accounts of the fans that were there... (AND I REALLY ENVY THEM!)

May 19-23- Extensive practice days! In preparation for a performance.. And mind all of you.. Those we're the days on how I wish it would rain almost every afternoon! (yeah! I know! BAD ME!... :D) Those practices really made my legs sore.....


(TO BE CONTINUED>>>>)



No comments: