Monday, September 22, 2008

The long wait is over!




Finally! Wonder Girls released the title track of their mini album! I just watched it after I arrived from school...

And what can I say?

Wonder Girls didn't fail me! The song is really catchy and nice with the 60-7o's feel.... Wonder Girls also showed to the people their vocal talents... :) The concept, clothes and especially the dance is PERFECT! All in all it is PERFECT! Wonder Girls also showed to the people their vocal talents... :)

I also hope that they will also release the ballad version of the song....

For sure this song will be a great hit!

Can't wait for the 26th! Wonder Girls show the world what you've got!

And also for JYP... Thank you for making these girls big!




video credit: jypentertainment@YT


Another video to share.....





Waah! Nasusunog ang mga mata ko! Definitely MIROTIC is definitely the new synonymous for EROTIC! hahahaha! They are so so effing HOT! They are so finE! DBSK didn't fail me also!
The concept for the video was cool! They did really showed a lot of skin! hehehe..

But the bad thing that I've noticed is that.. They get skinnier lately.... Guys don't over work yourself too much... Rest if you're tired, Eat if you're hungry..... aww.....



Hope that these two groups will have a special stage! Can't wait for it!

No comments: