Monday, September 15, 2008

What a day!

WAAH!


Before I formally start my novela for the day, time check muna tayo.... 
7:30 PM, Monday, September 15 of 2008. 

Uhmm.... 

So was what it again?  

Oh yeah! Today was the first day of school for the 3rd week of September! 

Actually I'm not really excited to go to school today because of multiple "reasons":

1.) t-i-r-e-d

2.) We had a pop-jazz practice last Saturday so basically I'm T-i-r-e-d. And my right foot hurts! (wonder what happened?)

3.) I've got three as in 3 deadlines to meet for this month.... 
3.1) IP proposal for Chemistry (w/in this week)
3.2) Soompi Short Story Battle (September 28)
3.3) Make a slideshow in relation to the theme for the Science month....   (September 29)

4.) Todo practice na kami for the upcoming intramurals!

5.) We had visitors from Denmark today! They were introduced to us during our flag ceremony.
(I hope they had a good impression of us, USC students... hihihi!)

6.) Prepare for the role playing tomorrow! Damn! 

7.) T-I-r-e-d!

8.) Sleepy....... I slept around 2 O'clock last night/just this morning....

9.) Pre-periodical exams are on there way once again so we have to double time in our lessons...

10.) Heck! I am really SLEEPY and TIRED!

What a list! Haha! And I do hope that I will start my day great tomorrow! (I do hope so...)

After writing this post.... I'm currently eating......

All time favorite! Baked mac po yan!
Yum yum yum! 
(Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang ano pero niluto ko yan!)





Well sabi nga ni Mdm. Josol "Let's call it a day!"
Till the next post! 
Take Care!
Jia-ne!


No comments: